for your enjoyment (OT)

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:43:15 EST

 Richard  writes:

<< Not meant to get a big political thing going here folks.... ya gots to
be able to laugh.>>

    Well, this is supposed to be a technical list, but once we get into
politics, there is no turning back! I'm sorry, but there is no joking about the
political environment today!  When we look at the terrible things that will
happen if the wrong person is elected, there is just no cause for joy.
  It is evident that there are some really mixed up people on this list,
totally out of touch with reality.  They know who they are!  I don't know if it is
stupidity or blindness that makes them think their man is the one to lead
this country.
    It amazes me how far gone they happen to be and I wonder about the future
of this country if they don't wake up and see things as they really are.  How
they could vote they way they say they are going to is beyond comprehension.
Can't they see how misguided they are?  Don 't they realize there is no hope
for the future without changing their minds?

Ed Foote RPT