Concert hall work

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:39:04 -0600

Hi all,

Speaking of concert pianos, what kind of regular service do you schedule =
for public "big venue" halls?  My only experience with concert work has =
been the heavily used concert/recital hall at a university where I was =
on staff and serviced the pianos every week, with an every once in a =
while larger time slot for the regulation that I couldn't accomplish =
during my weekly service time.  Have any of you worked out an agreement =
where you can go in somewhat regularly, having however many hours you =
need to get the rest of the maintenance work done--besides trying to =
squeeze it in during the preparation for an upcoming event? =20

Thanks.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
Peoria Chapter