Voicing the CFlll

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:08:46 -0500

What do you mean......"I tried this"    the Dremel Tool? or it didn't =
work at all?, etc.  I'm learning,  many thanks  Jim Dally
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:53 AM
  Subject: Re: Voicing the CFlll

  In a message dated 3/12/2004 3:26:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, =
A440A@aol.com writes:
    Try inserting it into the hammer from 11:00 and 1:00 O'clock =
positions.  If it=20
    reaches a real stone-wall about half-way down, that may explain why =
the whole=20
    structure of the hammer is not working to produce tone.  You may =
need to put=20
    the needle in a Dremel tool to do this.=20
  Ed foote

       Yes Ed this is my experience with the modern Yam 3 as well. I =
Tried this in the hammers o stone. It
  Didn't work. Like boring holes in concrete
     Lots O fun
      Dale
  =20