***Re: Nine foot something - quickie hammer centre check

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:21:35 -0600

Hi  Michael,
                   Simple answer, you don't.   When would you want to cut
them?  <G>
Just the way the Machinery works.in the factory..   When ever you are over
pinning you get the over sized pins from the supply house. Usually German
Silver.

Tongue in cheek
Roger