parts nomenclature

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:08:34 -0700

They sell exclusively to piano technicians.  They generally require a
business card or letterhead.  Upon receiving that they will mail you a
catalogue and a price-list.  You can order online but they don't have the
catalogue online.  It is convenient too as you can go through the catalogue
with a customer and then retail price it for them separately.

Andrew