***Re: Nine foot something - quickie hammer centre check

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:46:11 +0100

Hmm..

Well.. if it is plated centers going bad then the only real solution is
to repin, maybe even rebush.  Try repinning a section, reaming to clean
not to enlarge..  and working some teflon powder into the bushing before
installing new non plated pins. If the problem stays away.. then you
have your solution.

Cheers
RicB