CA glue

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:56:04 -0800 (PST)

Cyanoacrylate ester. "Super Glue" for short. But
you'll go broke using those tiny tubes from your local
store, so you'll need to get it in large quantituies.
I get mine in 4 ounce bottles from Highland hardware,
in Atlanta. $12 a bottle!
     When applying, wear goggles without vent holes, a
carbon filter mask and vinl gloves. Vinyl does not
glue together as instyantly as latex, in case you
spill a little.