Karn Organ Help Please

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:18:51 -0800 (PST)

Shelly,
    It is probabaly from one of the hundreds of reed
organ manufacturers in the 19th century. These can be
restored to be quite fun to play, but have very
limited monetary "value", and almost none unrestored.
I find reed organs for $250, all the time. But if it
is very ornate, or has a big mirrored top, this raises
the value.
    Gordon