Coupled string thingee

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 05:52:29 -0800

I remember he said that false beats in a string that were caused by poor
termination where the speaking length was changing, or in other words, the
note was going sharp/flat rapidly, that it would stop the false beat in most
cases. A false beat cause by a back scale harmonic or damaged wire it
wouldn't help.
Keith Roberts