Mason & Hamlin upright

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 10:36:41 -0800

Does anybody know any different from what I'm assuming here? Checking =
distance, etc.
Keith Roberts
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Keith McGavern=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 7:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Mason & Hamlin upright

  At 11:08 PM -0800 3/6/04, Keith Roberts wrote:
    I'm working on one of those  M&H uprights with those flat brass =
springs between the jack and the hammer butt catcher. Is there an =
adjustment for those? ...

  Keith,

  Any chance you could get a pic of that device? I don't recall ever =
seeing that arrangement.

  Keith
--=20

  Keith McGavern                                    Texas State =
Association
  Registered Piano Technician                 SOONER SPRING SEMINAR
  Oklahoma Chapter 731                            March 11-14, 2004
  Piano Technicians Guild                        http://www.ptg.org/tsa/
  USA