S&S D and a fair assessment

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:59:52 -0600

Hi Phil,
                Could it be that the new wire, is in a nice clean area of
the capo bar,  and is sounding cleaner and brighter than those around
it?   I usually burnish out the new string with a hammer shank,   burnish
until the wire feels almost warm.    This will make a big difference to
unison stability.

Leaving a piano on the dock exposed to the open air,  is a bummer.

Regards Roger