Private Posting

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:06:07 EST

in several, one for each list). That way, your Inbox would only receive the
personal messages. It's much easier to see urgent mails this way.

 Calin Tantareanu
      Calin
    Thanks I'll look into that. You can probably tell I don't spend much time
in upgrading my computer skills. This is a suggestion Phil B. made as well.
     Thanks

Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357