Bose Question - continued

Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:51:31 -0000

Hello List and Isaac who said:
"I also make sure that the eyelet are sitting at the lower position on =
the pin, I've seen pins that where bending because the loop was not =
inserted low enough,  I tap them again with a brass blade."
Agreed.
BTW why do you use blue printing Isaac? Anyone know how to change back =
to black before making a reply? The answer is probably obvious ... but =
it eludes me!
>From a sunny morning, church bells pealing in the Sussex Downland =
village...
Michael G (UK)