New Tuner

Arlin Hall ahall12@austin.rr.com
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:12:22 -0600

I did the same thing - used the Peterson until I could afford something
better.  I love my Verituner 100.  I used to put the Peterson on the
floor near the end of the piano.  I just had to adjust where I stood
(or sat).  It worked alright.  My biggest frustration with the Peterson
was that it didn't hear the extremes well at all.  I usually resorted
to manually selecting the notes.

Arlin

Tim Wrote:

Back to the Peterson. I think I can make it work for me but I am a little
frustrated with it. Mainly by its size. I am not sure how to position it
to get the best results. I think I will try it for a few tunings. The
greater expense of a newer tech tuner is a little daunting right now.

Tim