New Tuner

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 08:52:19

Hi,

The Peterson is poor value for the money. It is a distant 5th as far as
tuning "machines" to. Verituner, Tune Lab Pro, Sandeson Accu Tuner, and
Reyburn Cyber Tuner (not in any particular order) all blow it out of the
water. They all could be resold. Ask directly on the list if anyone has one
for sale.

At 08:46 AM 3/6/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks,
>
>I too went for the peterson. It just came last week so I still have time
>to send it back. I have read the manual and 'played' with it some. I am
>going to try to use it later today to 'tune' and old piano that belongs
>to a friend. It was given to them by a church last summer.
>
>Back to the Peterson. I think I can make it work for me but I am a little
>frustrated with it. Mainly by its size. I am not sure how to position it
>to get the best results. I think I will try it for a few tunings. The
>greater expense of a newer tech tuner is a little daunting right now.
>
>Tim

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/