changing harmonicity

Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:47:00 +0100

Actually... unless I am mistaken again.. tension works in to this only
indirectly, in as much as it is the stiffness factor we are after here.
More tension yeilds higher stiffness all other things being equal.

I think we are really talking about three different things.. String
inharmonicity, general piano inharmonicity, and the affect that hammers
have on inharmonicity.