[Files] Vandalism Pics (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:32:34 -0000

Hello List and Kevin
I know it's easy to be wise after the event, but in one of my schools =
the lids of their Yamahas (same sort of model) are held closed by =
flat-head Allen screws that go through the sides and into the top lid. =
In one school I crewed down all the lids of their older uprights with =
ordinary c/s wood screws. You never know when it's going to happen..... =
But what an awful sight, Kevin. Presumably the parents will have to pay =
for all this so unnecessary work to be done.
Regards from a Friday evening just as the sun goes down over the South =
Downs of Sussex
Michael G (UK)