Bose Question

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:39:31 -0600

Ron,

Sounds like you're a glutton for punishment! :-) But I'll definitely
remember the offer if we ever get any real money to spend again.
Being a state university in Texas and all. I only asked because I
wanted to get an app. cost to see if I could get them to come up
with the money. I guess I just haven't figured out a decent way to
tie them myself, so I just hate doing them. Thanks.

Avery