Bose Question

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:20:27 -0600

Robin,

I don't really understand what you're asking. Tieing (sp) single tie strings
is a totally different ball game than "managing the coils"!

Bose "used" to offer all the plain strings already with the loop on them.
All you had to do was put them on the hitch pin, (just like bass strings),
install them, pull them up and you're done! Except for the normal tuning(s)
of course.

I've done one that way and I LOVED it!

Avery

P.S. For those of you who might not know, all plain wire strings on a Bose
are single tie, just like bass strings!