Le demi-queue Paulello

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:49:57 +0100

Hello, thanks for posting the link I did not new it. nice person.

The monobloc is made with Delignit material, but as I recall not the
one used for pinblocks (Delignit is a brand in Germany, they even make
bullet proof wood for the fund transfer trucks for instance)May be
their "black" quality.

It is cut as a whole (with a very expensive machine)

Stephen plan to use his wire on his piano.

Best Regards.

Other photos expected.

Isaac OLEG