To Rake or Not to Rake

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:45:33 -0800 (PST)

Which is why I suggested that you might want to
rebuild those "goofy" Knabe butts, rather than replace
them with new stuff. I have a bucket full of these,
from an 1893 piano, and I also have an 1899 piano. If
you need some measurements, just ask. If you want to
buy the bucket of 1893 butts and hammers, let's talk.
     Thump