string breaking test

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:04:22 +0100

Hi, I'll answer tonight on those questions.
I am proposed for the selling of this strings, but in experiment mode
actually.

Samples should help. At this day we only know of a few older grands
that have been using type 1 or 2 wire (romantic), and they where
appropriate.

I guess one may understand what kind of wire is to be used. The lenght
of the strings tells it to us. What is also of interest is the use of
differnt wicre in some place, assuming the spectra is not too
different.

I ll accept (and appreciate) different registers in a pianio but not
too different worlds of tone.

I may go now.

Best

Phil I thought I had send you the explicative notice, I see I did not.
I will soon.

Isaac OLEG