Digital piano ET vs. Tunelab Pocket(Using EX tune file)

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:23:40 EST

tune4u@earthlink.net writes:

> Heyhowcome you measured offsets from D4 instead of A4 or even (flame &
> radiation suit on) C4 for the Braid-White crowd?
>
> Alan R. Barnard
> Salem, MO

Alan,

Am I missing something here?  They are in listed in there...must be that
invisible writing:-)

Now for the update using the Kawai EX tuning file, graciously sent to me by
Greg Newell:

A4/  0.0
G#4/ -0.6
G4/ -1.1