I need help claudio zaniolo

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:16:57 -0500

At 9:07 PM +0100 3/2/04, Claudio Zaniolo wrote:
>I thought I would get some information from the guild from time to
>time ! Please take me off this list . . . thank you.

If you didn't live all the way over in Italy, I'd invite you to one
of the Guild's brick'n'mortar events, the regional and national
conferences and technical institutes here in the USA. That's where
the Guild's real source of information.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"No one builds the *perfect* piano, you can only remove the obstacles
to that perfection during the building."
     ...........LaRoy Edwards, Yamaha International Corp