Knuckle

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:19:26 -0800

Paul said: "Can you post a picture of your picture of "the correct jack
alignment..."

Paul C
----------------------------
Paul,
Unfortunately, this manual is a "mimeo" of the the original text and is of
poor quality. I tried several times to send it to Jeannie, but the quality
is really poor. I'll try to describe it. On the "knuckle", there is a wood
"core", (lip), that the leather goes under and wraps around. The front edge,
(towards the front of the action), should line up with the center line of
the vertical jack. I hope this clarifies a bit. The same alignment is needed
on Brambach style "knuckles" as well.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police