Suspicious e-mail, allegedly from PTG Fw: Update your account onwww.ptg.org

Steve Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:51:32 -0500

Hi Calin,

Read the mail from Andy.  It is a scam.  Have a good one!

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Calin Tantareanu=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 12:26 PM
  Subject: Suspicious e-mail, allegedly from PTG Fw: Update your account =
onwww.ptg.org

  Did anybody else receive this email allegedly from PTG?
  Look to me like a way to steal people's passwords, I wonder what the =
PTG webmaster has to say about this. Have a look at the message source, =
it seems that the password would be transmitted to a different website =
than PTG.

   Calin Tantareanu
   http://calintantareanu.tripod.com

  ----- Original Message -----=20