BHA Piano center

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:05:44 -0400

         There is a customer of mine who bought a rebuilt Yamaha U3 which,
as it turns out, is really quite nice. This new customer tells me he
researched the dealer (Texas, I think) and while he was nervous about it he
went ahead with the purchase anyway. Turns out he did well and only paid
$300 for the move to Northeastern Ohio. Not too bad for something I would
probably have steered him away from if I had the chance. Still, I think
this is probably more the exception than the rule.

Greg Newell