Dampp-Chaser recommendations

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:27:28

Hi Terry,

The staples don't go into the soundboard.

Better shoot the manufacturer then for using screws, and for placing a
decal on the soundboard. Shoot yourself, too--every time you install a
damppchaser you put in screws that permanently damage the wood. Oh and
don't forget to shoot yourself again, for each time you tune the piano you
permanently damage the pin block, hammers and strings.

Gee Terry, soon you will be *very* holy!

At 10:28 AM 20/06/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>I am not a violent person, but I believe I just might shoot anyone who
>attacked my grand piano with a staple gun. That sounds even worse than
>someone sticking a sticker on my piano somewhere. That would be the last
>time that tooner serviced my piano - that is after s/he came back and
>removed that stuff.
>
>JMHO.
>
>Terry Farrell

Regards,