Bridge over troubled waters

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:59:32 -0700

Can you not just go up a size without risking splitting the cap?  Most
treble sections are pinned with #6 pins which are too small anyway.  Is
there a clean way to ream, if necessary, in order to accomodate going up
one size?  Or can you just put in larger pins?

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net