Tuning styles with octaves

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:00:41 -0400

Hi David,

How much stretch are you talking about, can you describe it a bit more?
I don't find my double, triple, etc. octaves to be flat, but I am not
aware of any "intentional" stretching that I'm doing.

I too am incredibly picky about beatless unisons. Though not all pianos
co-operate as much as others, so sometimes it takes a while :)

Thanks.

-- John