funny keyglide situation on M and H

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:16:43 EDT

Yes, the action did feel tight when removing it.  I first attributed it to a
capstan on top of the action, or one of those little wood wedges that
manufacturers stick in pianos to prevent action movement during shipment--only I
didn't see anything!    And yes, it was weird that I couldn't get it back in.

Dave Stahl