Stock & Inventory?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:40:35 -0600

Hi, During the winter, ice scrapers with my ad on them, for a give away.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Rick Bazemore=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 8:31 AM
  Subject: Stock & Inventory?

  As you can tell by now, I am on the front end of my piano tech career =
and trying to come up with a business plan for when I am doing this =
full-time.  My question today is what products have you found to be the =
most marketable and appealing to your tuning clientele?  Which products =
do you try to always have on hand (and how many do you keep in stock) =
because of their popularity?  How much to mark-up do you put on the =
products you sell?

  Rick Bazemore
  Atlanta Chapter=20