Stock & Inventory?

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:48:58 -0500

=20
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On =
Behalf Of Rick Bazemore
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 9:31 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Stock & Inventory?
=20
As you can tell by now, I am on the front end of my piano tech career =
and trying to come up with a business plan for when I am doing this =
full-time.  My question today is what products have you found to be the =
most marketable and appealing to your tuning clientele?  Which products =
do you try to always have on hand (and how many do you keep in stock) =
because of their popularity?  How much to mark-up do you put on the =
products you sell?
=20
Rick Bazemore
Atlanta Chapter=20
  _____ =20

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger =
<http://messenger.yahoo.com/>=20