Yamaha hammer spring cord replacement, was Re: U1 hammer butt problem

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:14:04 EDT

Thanks Tom.  Should be good experience in this!  The great thing about pianos
is that by the time you've done something 88 times, you've pretty well got it
down!

Dave Stahl