Quizzer ...

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:31:50 -0400

MessageUmmmm..... is there a match on a Swiss Army knife?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 7:15 PM
  Subject: Quizzer ...

  Ancient Chickering 1/4-grand. Original hammers, I believe. Some tails =
split from drying out. Backcheck buckskin worn, flat, and indented. Many =
hammers bobbling double striking. Fixed all of them within 5 minutes =
using a "tool" on my little bitty Swiss Army penknife!

  What and how?

  Alan R. Barnard
  Salem, MO

  ---