Advertising on your car or truck?

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:58:26 -0500

.

List,

Do you have advertising on the vehicle you drive?  What works best?
[]
I would say something like, "see South Central Yellow Page ad"  which is
longer than a telephone number but more memorable.
In this day of heightened security, I heard through this list I think,
that a gated community guard told a piano tech he should have a name or
logo on his vehicle for identification by the residents

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV

P.S.  I visited a piano dealer near me this week (western part of
Virginia), and they said between their two stores, they keep 16 techs
busy!  Let's see, 20 pianos a week * 50 * 16 = 16,000 pianos!!  (Maybe I
heard wrong, and it was "six teenage techs"?)
[]

The store with the 16 techs, was it in Lynchbug?  ( You may have wanted
it to be six teen techs but dream on.)
[] I just visited there (on the river front)  and was favorably
impressed.  The old and the new, and very friendly.  Just the way a
music store should be.
----ric