Rhodes suitcase piano/Steinway lid latch

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:34:14 -0400 (EDT)

> From: David Severance <severanc@mail.wsu.edu>
> The school is missing a set of legs and brackets for a Rhodes Model 73
> suitcase piano.  The cabinet is a Model FR 7710 # 258753.

David,

Rhodes parts may be obtained from a company in CA called Major Key. If you
go to majorkey.com, there is contact info (and I think the contact info is
just majorkey@majorkey.com). Some items are not on their price list, so
you should ask for what you need. They have it. It's a small company, and
they are a pleasure to deal with. (But they don't have all the resources
of a bigger company, like online ordering, etc. At least not yet.)

Charles Neuman