Odd Agraffe Size

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:42:52 -0400

Hi Terry,

> And now, for something completely different......

> Any comments on the concept of a candy-apple-red plate with brass
appointments - maybe on an ebony grand?

Dunno...  Would candy-apple red look good against the light golden tones of
the soundboard?  I think it might work if you finish the soundboard with a
light cherry stain.  The best thing you can do is to take a photo of a nice
ebony piano, and do some photoediting, playing around with hue, lightness,
and saturation of the different parts.  I've done this before with a house,
to pick the right paint colors.  It's a cheap way not to make mistakes!

Peace,
Sarah