Vise Grips voicing is not a vice

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:28:46 -0700

Unfortunately, I think that pliers are often the only choice with hammers
like that.  Yamaha, btw, does not recommend the use of pliers, at least not
officially.   I don't disagree with the procedure itself, it's hammers that
require such treatment that I disagree with.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net