Spam on our Posts!

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:51:02 -0700

Andrew Rudoff said: " If your intent was to complain about it,
best to reply to the poster, in my opinion.  The rest of us are innocent
bystanders and don't want to see the ad anymore :-)"

Andrew,
I inserted it as an example. I understand your dismay and will not do =
that again, (at least not intentionally)! D.L.'s post 'ads' are not the =
only posts I see this on. I just,  finally, hit the wall , so to speak. =
My main reason was to find out if there is a way these can be avoided by =
D.L. and others, in the first place. I suspect it's part of some of =
those "cheapie" ISPs and cannot be eliminated by the poster. So....That =
is my question/statement, and I'm stickin' with it!<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I