Repetition Lever Height

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:48:51 -0500

Gordon,

I've read all the other responses to your post, so far, and agree. The only
thing
I will add, since you're dealing with all new parts, is to make sure that
you have
at least a "rough" hammerline set (off the rest felt) and at least "some"
repetition lift. I'd also suggest setting the forward/back position of the
jack
first. Then, just watch for a little "wink" when you trip the jack tail out
from
under the knuckle. Hope this helps a little.

Avery