Australian Convention

Tony Caught acaught@bigpond.net.au
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:37:52 +0930

Hi List,

The Australian Piano Convention is just over and I would like to say it =
was enjoyed by all. In particular, Roger Jolly's voicing the piano and =
grand regulation and Ron Nossaman's soundboard lectures.
Its at times like these that I envy you lot in America with your annual =
conventions that cover so much that the piano tech wants to learn. I =
have seen the lists of lecturers and the subjects covered and I just =
want to say I hope you all realise how lucky you are. Mind you I don't =
think that you can get much better than Roger on voicing or Ron with his =
free thinking and openness in the soundboard discussions. I just wish =
that I could talk to them for days, not hours.

Regards

Tony Caught

---