OT....Oscar Peterson recording

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

List . I could use a little help from my friends.  I know this is OT, however, it is piano related.
I'm looking for a cut of a recording made my Oscar Peterson on the Verve lable 6-8828, "Newport Years"  the song is Joy Spring.
Would anyone happen to have this album?.  Sure would be happy to pay for a cassette copy of this one song.  I have many of his albums
and CD's but not this one.  Would be very grateful for the assist.  I cannot find the CD on any net locations and I've looked all over the place.
Thanks in advance.
Gordon Holley
Associate Member
Goshen, IN

Gordon,

Check out this website....I believe I saw the recording you are looking for on a reissued CD...<www.musicalheritage.com>...this is a mail-order only company that I've dealt with for the past nearly 40 years.  Seems to me that it was listed as a recent sale item.  You may have to join in order to purchase from them, but I believe that it's free and you have no minimum obligation to fulfill.

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40@sbcglobal.net