cholesterol OT OT and overall GOOD health

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:21:40 -0500

Yes there are many reasons for heart attack.  Cholesterol does not matter.
It is merely a symptom of the real problem--nutritional deficiency causing
overall bad health.  There are many things that also contribute to overall
bad health.

If you wish to change your health for the better, stop using Vegetable oils,
margarines, Crisco, corn oil, (aka transfats) and start using Olive oil,
canola oil.  A good oil to supplement with is flax oil. (AKA Linseed oil but
cold pressed)  Since I tossed the Crisco and went back to butter and lard my
Dr. says my numbers are unbelievable.  Grandma was right.  She did not have
synthetic oils (transfats).  They came around about the same time our
disease levels started going up.  Leave off anything that says hydrogenated
or partially hydrogenated on the label.

Eat less protein and more fruits and vegetables of the vine ripened kind.
Eat them raw or cook them less than normal.  Stir fry or flash frying is
great.  Less protein and more veggies makes for a more alkaline body
chemistry.  If your body chemistry is acid you are open to all sorts of
disease.

You should supplement your diet with Coral Calcium gathered from the ocean
not dry land. It does not damage coral reefs but promotes their growth.
With enough Calcium your cholesterol will go quickly to remarkably good
levels.

If you get enough vitamin C you will not have athlosclerotic plaques in your
veins because we are all suffering from light cases of scurvy.  Without
enough Vit C your veins leak from microscopic holes.  Your body plugs those
holes with cholesterol.  When you get enough Vit. C the cholesterol stops
lining your veins and you get back your nice healthy pink veins.

If you are REALLY serious about your health you should supplement with
glyco-nutrients.  I recently discovered these and I will take them always.
These are the next generation of medicine.  It is too new for your doctor to
know much about it.  If you want to know more, go to www.glycoscience.org
and do a search on any medical malady.  You will find a medical study of how
glyconutrients have improved the lives of some and how some just had their
disease melt away.  This is no cure all.  It cures nothing.  It does give
your body the 8 monosaccharides needed for your immune system to kick into
hyper drive and heal whatever the problem is at warp speed.  No chemicals,
no herbs, only vine ripened fruits and vegetables along with fresh
stabilized Aloe Vera gel.

I have spoken with two terminal cancer patients on this stuff who have
vastly improved lives.  One, on hospice care with three months left to
live--after five months, is documented cancer free and no longer on hospice.
The other, also on hospice care, is my best friend who, after two months is
now walking without his cane (needed for the last two years) and no longer
stays in bed all day.  He comes into the piano shop and works as long a day
as I do  (9-13) hours.  He claims to have more energy than he has had in 5
years.  He has been terminal for 10 years now.  His improvement is simply
medically impossible.  The stuff he takes is called Ambrotose.  You WILL
hear more about this in the next ten years.

As the man said, "Let your food be your medicine."  I find that when I
supplement with Ambrotose, the calcium and other colloidal minerals, I have
no desire for junk food.  I enjoy chocolate maybe once a month, and don't
have any problem avoiding the candy aisle.  There is no desire for anything
but good food.  If you have a sweet tooth or if you're a chocoholic, you
have what is called pica, a deficiency disease.  Mineral deficiency, pica,
is what makes the horse eat the barn door, and what makes poor children eat
leaded paint off the window sill.  Your body craves something but does not
know the best source for what it craves.

I am working on a website for all these ideas I have researched.  I will
post it when it is done.
D.L. Bullock    St. Louis
www.thepianoworld.com

Books to read---
Death by Diet by Robert Barefoot
How to survive on a Toxic Planet by Dr. Steve Nugent

To begin your turnkey, automated home-based business visit
http://www.powerprofitteam.com/dlbullock  Financial freedom can be yours.