cholesterol OT OT

antares antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:50:26 +0200

Hubert, my man...

I believe you.
Still, if you have been in Europe for only two hours, I advise you two
take some more time and at least spend some weeks in wonderful Italy,
but not in the Summer.
Go there around Christmas, early Spring or late Autumn, and you regret
coming back to wonderful America.

my friendly greetings,

André Oorebeek