cholesterol OT OT

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:39:54 -0500

That's great!

You explained the first part, however, you, just like the doctors,
haven't explained the next part - of how, like my mother, who was on a
restricted diet had a count between 300-400 and my grandparent's were
normal and still eating fried bacon & eggs and green beans with bacon
grease & butter.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler