concert on call fee

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:17:16 +0000

Thanks Capt. Will do.

RU/UP

-------------- Original message from "Joe Garrett" : --------------
Richard asked: "I have a new client (performing arts center) with a classical artist comming in that wants me on call at the center for 6-8 hrs. What is the usual fee for something like this not counting tuning ,voicing, regulating?"

Richard,
Your Hourly Rate! If you are not out tuning other peoples pianos, then you are not making money. You need to be duly compensated. If your "new client" wishes you to do this sort of thing, then you need a "Contract" that spells out everything.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I