Rebuilding vs. Buying new uprights

lgulli2586 lgulli2586@rogers.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:06:20 -0400

Hello...
I am with you.....I have focused on old uprights for the past several =
years and it pays the bills nicely...its a small market..but still a =
market.
Richard Gullion
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Phil Bondi=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 7:50 AM
  Subject: Re: Rebuilding vs. Buying new uprights

  ryan sowers wrote:

=20

Over the next 20 years I think that good vintage
uprights are going to become more and more
collectable. There is only a finite number of them out
there and they are dropping like flies.=20
  Ryan..we are of the same belief. We also might be in a small minority =
of people/technicians who feel this way, but speaking for myself, I feel =
very confident in my belief.

  Defender of the upright,

  Phil Bondi(Fl)