hr rate; complete regulation of the grand piano

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:19:27 -0500

At 06:12 PM 7/17/04, you wrote:
>It takes the best/busiest tech in your area to raise his prices and the
>others will follow.   Is that you?

Best? Who knows? I have to be pretty good for the university job I have
but there are others who are also very good. I'm definitely not the
busiest, if you're referring to in-home type clients because I simply
don't have the time to do that much off-campus work.

>Are you raising every year?

No, but I go up often enough to stay pretty close to the highest priced
techs in town.

>David I.

Avery