hr rate; complete regulation of the grand piano

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:04:14 EDT

Hi Avery
  A question?
  How much does the electrician get for 2 hr. of his time? The  plumber? The
auto repair guy? Chimney sweep. Lawn guy? What gives?
   Dale

When I  got to the university here, my predecessor had been charging $65.00
for an  off-campus tuning, so I went up to that. I'm now charging (for a
couple of  yrs. now) $85.00 and should probably charge more. Several in town
are.

Good luck on getting your prices up to where they "should"  be!

Avery